Regional Forum – WA – Perth area (Wanerie)
An Avocado Regional Forum, including an orchard walk, will be held near Wanerie (near Gingin) on Thursday, 6 June.
- Date: Thursday, 6 June 2019
- Time: 8:45am to 3:45pm (morning tea & lunch provided)
- Main topics: fruit management and handling, scheduling irrigation using soil moisture sensing, linking orchard nutrition to productivity and fruit quality & industry updates
- Agenda: Click here to see the full agenda
- Location: David Morcombe’s shed at 571 Cowalla Rd, Wanerie (near Gingin), followed by orchard walks at David Morcombe’s and Gary Inkster’s properties.
- RSVP: by 30 May, to Amanda on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3846 6566. Please specify which forum/s you are attending and if you have any dietary requirements.
- Avocados Australia Industry Development Manager Liz Singh, 0499 854 111 or email@example.com (Mon-Thurs 9am-3pm)
- DAF: Simon Newett, firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 5381 1326, or Bridie Carr, email@example.com or 07 5381 1327
Events are being planned across the country. Be sure to keep an eye out in this calendar for events nationally. All industry members are welcome to attend any event.
This event is part of the strategic levy investment project, Avocado industry development and extension (AV17005), part of the Hort Innovation Avocado Fund. This project has been funded by Hort Innovation, using the Hort Innovation avocado research and development levy, co-investment from the Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries, and contributions from the Australian Government. Hort Innovation is the grower-owned, not-for-profit research and development corporation for Australian horticulture.
When9:15 am Start (Arrive 8:45 am) to 3:45 pm, 06/06/2019 (Date Past)
Host/sQDAF, AAL & DPIRD
VenueDavid Morcombe's shed
571 Cowalla Road
Western Australia 6503