Riverland Avocado Export Regional Forum
Avocados Australia is presenting the Riverland Avocado Export Regional Forum on Friday 13 May at the Loxton Research Centre in Loxton to support growers, packers and exporters in their efforts to export fresh Australian avocados to overseas markets.
The day will include:
– An export overview and market access update
– Export and market insights in regards Malaysia & Japan
– Panel discussion covering the latest issues and developments
– Australian Table Grape Case Study
– Latest overseas consumer research
– Avocado export supply chain quality monitoring update
– Overview of the Japan registration process & how to prepare for an audit
– Future avocado export planning discussions
– Click here to view the full agenda.
When: 8.30am – 2.50pm (ACST), Friday 13 May 2022
Where: Loxton Research Centre (PIRSA), Bookpurnong Rd, Loxton SA 5333
Register online now: Click here
Register before 10 May 2022.
The Export Regional Forum events are an initiative of the Avocado market access and trade development project (AV20004). This project has been funded by Hort Innovation, using the avocado research and development levy, and contributions from the Australian Government. Hort Innovation is the grower-owned, not-for-profit research and development corporation for Australian horticulture.
When8:30 am Start (Arrive 8:30 am) to 3:00 pm, 13/05/2022 (Date Past)
VenueLoxton Research Centre