WA Avocado Export Regional Forum
Avocados Australia is presenting the WA Avocado Export Regional Forum on Tuesday 10 May at Manjimup to support WA growers, packers and exporters in their efforts to export fresh Australian avocados to overseas markets.
The day will include:
– An export overview and market access update
– Export and market insights in regards Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia & Japan
– Panel discussion covering the latest issues and developments
– Australian Table Grape Case Study
– Latest overseas consumer research
– Avocado export supply chain quality monitoring update
– Overview of the Japan registration process & how to prepare for an audit
– Future avocado export planning discussions
– Click here to view the full agenda.
When: 8.30am – 3.15pm (AWST), Tuesday 10 May 2022
Where: Power Up Electricity Museum, 151 Giblett St, Manjimup, WA
Register online now: Click here
Register before 2 May 2022.
The Export Regional Forum events are an initiative of the Avocado market access and trade development project (AV20004). This project has been funded by Hort Innovation, using the avocado research and development levy, and contributions from the Australian Government. Hort Innovation is the grower-owned, not-for-profit research and development corporation for Australian horticulture.
When8:30 am Start (Arrive 8:30 am) to 3:15 pm, 10/05/2022 (Date Past)
VenuePower Up Electricity Museum
151 Giblett Street