Irrigation Summit Special – 2021
2021 Avocado Irrigation Summit
The Avocado industry development and extension (AV17005) project team conducted a major study into avocado irrigation in 2021. A summit was held in Brisbane Q in May 2021 with experienced avocado growers, agronomists and irrigation consultants to review current practices, share experiences, examine global advances, identify knowledge gaps, propose changes and develop best practice adoption strategies.
While the summit had restricted numbers, all of the materials developed and the keynote presentation are available right here in the BPR.
- 2021 Avocado Irrigation Review Agenda – click here
- 2020 Avocado Irrigation Literature Review by Liz Singh, Avocados Australia – click here
- 2021 Australian Avocado Irrigation Practices by Simon Newett, DAF – click here
- 2021 Tabulated results Australian Irrigation Practices by Simon Newett, DAF – click here
- 2021 International Avocado Irrigation Trends – click here
Keynote speaker – special AvoGrow webinar
- In the BPR, there is a host of information on irrigation in the Growing module – click here
- Avocados Australia Industry Development Manager Liz Singh, 0499 854 111 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Mon-Thurs 9am-3pm)
- DAF: Bridie Carr, email@example.com or 0436 675 740
This event was part of the strategic levy investment project, Avocado industry development and extension (AV17005), part of the Hort Innovation Avocado Fund. This project has been funded by Hort Innovation, using the Hort Innovation avocado research and development levy, co-investment from the Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries, and contributions from the Australian Government. Hort Innovation is the grower-owned, not-for-profit research and development corporation for Australian horticulture.
Date Published: 20/05/2021