Central NSW AvoSkills
The Central New South Wales AvoSkills workshop, will be held on 14-15 June, 2022 (COVID-19 permitting).
- Date: Tuesday and Wednesday 14th and 15th June, 2022
Agenda: Click here to access the agenda
- About the event: This practical, fun, hands-on workshop tackles the essentials of growing good quality fruit, and is tailored toward new growers, re-sellers, farm supervisors and farm managers
- Submit your expression of interest: Click here to fill out the online form to register your interest.
- More information: Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries’ Bridie Carr via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0436 675 740.
- Places are strictly limited. Please note there are limited spaces with priority given to new growers/resellers, the workshop is held over two days in Port Macquarie and the content is pitched at a new/beginner grower level.
- Should I attend? In this practical, fun and hands-on workshop, we will tackle the essentials of growing good quality fruit productively. The workshop is tailored toward growers who have recently joined the avocado industry, re-sellers, farm supervisors and farm managers.
- Catering: To be advised
- Day 1: Start (Arrive ) to , 14/06/2022 (Date Past)
- Day 2: Start (Arrive ) to , 15/06/2022 (Date Past)