Avocados Australia Regional Meeting – Tristate
Avocados Australia 2018 Regional Meeting Series
Avocados Australia invites you to this free information event to hear the latest industry updates, developments with avocado imports and exports, supply chain quality improvements and to receive a free copy of the new best practice guide.
Avocado growers and those associated with the industry are invited to the regional meeting:
- Monday, 21 May
- Renmark Club, Murray Avenue, Renmark
- from 9.45am
- Click here for the full agenda. Don’t forget, the SAAGA annual general meeting will also be held during this event!
On the day, you will hear from Avocados Australia CEO John Tyas on the latest with regard to industry changes, avocado imports and exports, and updates about various projects.
Representatives from Applied Horticultural Research will share the outcomes of their harvest and post-harvest, and retail point of purchase improvement projects. This includes:
- getting the best from fungicides and sanitisers
- to pre-cool or not to pre-cool
- avoiding damage on packing-lines
- post-harvest cooling and the mysterious ‘tree factor’
- transport temperatures
- ripening and distribution.
Attendees will receive free copies of the Supply Chain Best Practice Guide, Fruit Quality Problem Solver and Checklists and Ripeness guide, developed by AHR.
Please RSVP to Amanda on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 3846 6566 by 15 May 2018. Please specify which meeting/s you are attending and if you have any dietary requirements for the provided lunch, and provide your mobile number for updates.
When10:15 am Start (Arrive 9:45 am) to 2:15 pm, 21/05/2018 (Date Past)
160 Murray Avenue
South Australia 5341