The Australian Farmer Vol. II – Now updated
The Australian Farmer Vol. II online publication has been updated and a copy of it can be accessed here: www.theaustralianfarmer.com/digital-book
One Mandate Group is proud to present this heavily refreshed version of the second instalment of The Australian Farmer free digital book, available for free to all our industry members and colleagues.
The Australian Farmer (TAF) digital book campaign, now entering its 6th year, was launched in 2017 specifically for and in collaboration with Australian farmers. It offers extensive and expert insight into advanced farming principles and practices in this country to help all farmers, no matter their commodity or region, enhance productivity and profitability outcomes. It’s a pioneering media product that contains lots of new exciting content from various agricultural leaders, TAF serves as an authoritative and enduring educational resource in one easy to access online location, designed to be saved in your bookmarks and returned to overtime.
A book of distinction, this 2nd “living” volume with monthly content updates is provided for free to all Australian farmers and many secondary audiences working in the wider agricultural economy. You can access your copy across your network by clicking the link above.
Here are some articles that might be of interest:
- “Are we at War with Nature? The Language of Leadership at the Tipping Point” by Lorraine Gordon
- “Digital Agriculture: A Tale of Unrealised Expectations?” by Curtin University Professors Simon Cook and Derek Baker and Dr Elizabeth L. Jackson
- “The Ultimate Agriculture Advantage: Interview with Australian Association for Unscrewed Systems President Dr Reece Clothier”
- “Biosecurity is Everyone’s Business – Including our Farmers” by Dr Greg Chandler, Hort Innovation
- “Earthing Carbon” by Ross Garnaut
Date Published: 06/07/2022